Klim Baja S4 Gloves are the best hot weather glove for dual-sport and off-road enduro riders who want to ride in the heat of the day or in hot climates. Incredible ventilation does not compromise protection - these gloves are CE1 approved with TPU knuckle armour with XRD base pads and reinforced palms. Mapped materials for flexible vented padding, stretch areas and perforated leather overlays all combine to create a highly versatile, comfortable glove for summer riding.
Features of the Klim Baja S4 Gloves
- Hot weather adventure glove
- Perforated leather palm and fingers for airflow
- 3D Mesh front hand for airflow
- Karbonite™ micromesh 500D 4-way stretch nylon backhand/thumb
- Direct vent highly flexible TPU knuckle armour
- Perforated 3mm XRD® thumb and palm base pad under TPU armour
- Perforated 5mm XRD® wrist pad
- Reinforced leather palm overlay
- Leather pinky sidewall overlay
- Velcro wrist closure
- Goggle/face shield squeegee
- 3M Scotchlite™ C790 carbon black reflective material
- Rider grip articulation
- Mult-E-Touch screen functionality
- Entry assist pull loop
- Plastic clip connect
- CE Level 1 KP Rating certified to prEN 13594
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.
Want to see other gloves first? Check out all our Klim Gloves.