The Klim Badlands Pro Pants (series #2) are designed and perfectly matched for adventure riders, both in New Zealand and around the world. With a 3 layer Gore-tex laminate, D30 armour and abrasion-resistant 500d karbonite ripstop panels, the Badlands Pro Pants are a worthy investment for the serious adventure rider.
The Klim Badlands Pant provides comfort in all conditions due to Klim's legendary dependability. Engineered to ride all day and every day, the Badlands Pants incorporate materials designed to fit your riding position and needs seamlessly.
From aggressive, over-the-front off-road two-track stages to wide-open asphalt, Klim has refined the Badlands for a premium tailored fit across the board.
Robustness comes from the D3O armour components, followed closely by the most abrasion and cut/tear-resistant Gore-Tex fabric technologies available.
Comfort and real durability on demand for any ride, anytime, anywhere.
Want the matching jacket? Check out the Badlands Pro jacket.
Features of the Klim Badlands Pro Pants (series #2)
- Gore-tex® 3-layer pro laminate technology
- Gore-tex® pro laminates—the most breathable, most durable motorsports shell construction available
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®
- SPL 200 3 layer pro gore-tex® on main body
- FPL 400 3 layer pro gore-tex®
- Custom-engineered variable-density superfabric® on knees
- Highly abrasion-resistant 500d karbonite™ ripstop panels in key impact and wear areas
- High-mobility active fit patterning for unmatched comfort
- Pre-curved knee positioning construction
- 3m scotchlite™ reflective material on panels and trim for increased low-light visibility
- Velcro® fasteners
- YKK® - vislon® water-resistant zippers
Klim Badlands Pro Pants (series #2) Armour
- New custom D3O® / Klim armour system – Aero Pro
- Increased coverage
- Increased ventilation
- Increased breathability
- Better ergonomics
- Limb-specific pads
- Klim Aero Pro D3O hips, knees and tailbone
- D3O® exceeds level 2 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- Adjustable armour pockets for refined armour placement
- Upper shin quick-adjust keeps armour in place
- Improved fit keeps armour in place
- Increased heat resistant leather coverage to grip and protect
Storage / Comfort of the Klim Badlands Pro Pants (series #2)
- Klimatek™ cooling stretch mesh in hip and knee pad pockets
- Improved internal moisture-wicking mesh polygiene® odour-fighting for long trips
- Improved back waistband construction
- 2 zippered cargo pockets improved usability
- Pant works intuitively with rider’s natural movement and motions
- Standardized jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- Custom tpu zipper pullers
- Adjustable hem
Ventilation in the Klim Badlands Pro Pants (series #2)
- Vastly improved airflow and venting
- 4 Ports - Max Flow Ventilation:
- Intake • 2 front thigh
- Exhaust • 2 back thigh
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.