The Klim Badlands Aero Pro Short Gloves are ideal for the adventure rider who values protection and comfort. They are highly ventilated, triple DWR leather motorcycle gloves that are built to meet the demands of the intercontinental adventurer, the Badlands Aero Pro glove is specifically designed to be your go-to glove for the majority of riding conditions. They are especially suited to our New Zealand summer adventure riding.
Big bore perforation on the fingers and palm flow air to keep you cool in hot weather riding. Ceramic print on the palm is backed by Poron XRD resulting in a combination that resists abrasion and protects against impacts. Flip the glove over to find a similar layout of ceramic print covering a carbon fibre hard knuckle that is backed by Poron XRD.
Features of the Klim Badlands Aero Pro Short Gloves
- Goat and triple DWR rodeo leather
- Big-bore perforation in fingers and palm
- Mult-E-Touch smart device functionality
- Ceramic print on palm resists abrasion
- Thermal-formed multi-density carbon fibre hard knuckle
- Engineered ceramic overlay on the knuckle
- Poron XRD palm and knuckle protection
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- VELCRO® brand cuff closure
- Silicone joint protection with ventilation pores
- Accordion stretch finger rotation
- Ringed fourchette construction
- Comfort padded palm
- Klim-engineered rider grip articulation
- Entry assist pull loop
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.
Looking for top quality gloves? Check out all our Gloves.