The Aggressor 1.0 Shirt is a warm, fast-drying, moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-microbial, super comfortable layer designed for adventure and enduro riders.
Klim has engineered a complete array of layering solutions for every possible outdoor condition. Specifically designed for the rigours of powered and unpowered activities. Conquer any climate with the ultimate in Klim base layer systems. Redesigned from the ground up, the Aggressor series provides the most versatile and comfortable layering system available. When combined with Klim mid-layers and outerwear systems you will conquer any climate on planet Earth.
Features of the Klim Aggressor 1.0 Shirt
- Smooth next-to-skin finish maximizes moisture pickup and transmission
- Low-profile for excellent minimum-bulk layering
- Engineered specifically for the abuse of power sports
- "Imperceptible" seams
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex 170G
- Highly breathable
- New convertible cuff construction easily used as thumbhole or regular cuff
- Aggressor 1.0 = warm
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart