The Adrenaline Boot began the revolution in technical sled-based footwear.
Featuring the latest in GORE-TEX® and 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation technology, the Adrenaline offers the highest-activity rider total comfort. 600 Grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation delivers optimum warmth levels for active days on and off the machine.
Klim Adrenaline users constitute the largest population of riders on the snow--riders who demand footwear that keeps their feet dry, comfortable and secure across a wide range of conditions without impeding their freedom of movement.
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®, Gore-tex® insulated comfort footwear technology
- 600 grams of 3m™ thinsulate™ insulation delivers optimum warmth for the most conditions
- Insulation is engineered to be inside gore-tex® membrane ensuring a dry thermal layer
- Extremely durable high-grip outsole
- Pu midsole adds cushion and resists packing out
- Removable moisture-wicking perforated insole
- Kicker toe piece resists wear from tunnel bolts
- Stiff durable board disperses shock and protects the bottom of the foot
- Multi-layer substructure constructed from perforated materials to increase the overall breathability
- Moisture-wicking liner plush liner materials
- Ankle cutout promotes forward flex
- High quality, anti-slip, moisture-resistant laces
- Internal EVA foam cushions top and tips of toes
- Offset lacing system provides maximum security while protecting laces from abrasion
- Anchored lace loops for serious cinch-down power
- Use of a technical sock is required to ensure gore-tex® footwear top performance
- Replacement laces available
- Half-size fit created with included insole insert
Click the highlighted link to go the Klim's official sizing chart.