HydraPak's Expedition 8L is the highest capacity storage yet, the 8L Expedition. Perfect for car camping or water for your base camp, it has a wide-mouth Plug-N-Play cap for easy pouring, a flexible handle for effortless carrying and hanging and a free-standing design with dual baffles for stability. And as if all that wasn’t enough, it’s lightweight and extremely packable. You’ll be practically unstoppable.
Some people are sensitive to the taste of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) and may experience a 'plastic' taste/smell. We must stress that this is in no way toxic. To reduce any plastic smell/taste try the following - fill your Expedition 1/4 of the way with hot water and add a tablespoon of lemon juice. Put the cap back on and give it a good shake. Then rinse.
Covered by HydraPak's Beyond Lifetime Guarantee.
Features of the HydraPak Expedition 8L
- 63mm Plug-N-Play™ - Tap inserts for a versatile dispensing solution at basecamp
- Wide-mouth cap for easy filling and pouring
- Filter compatible
- Lightweight water storage and delivery solution for camping, picnicking, or any backcountry expedition
- Flexible webbing handle for carrying or hanging
- Low profile daisy chain for lash points
- Flatten, roll and wrap with tether when empty
- Dual baffles for stability, free-standing when full
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free