HiFlo Oil Filters made by Hiflofiltro is the world's first and only TÜV approved motorcycle oil filter. Constructed using the best materials available, all Hiflofiltro oil filters meet or exceed original equipment performance levels. Available for street, scooter, motocross, enduro, ATV, UTV, marine outboard, and snowmobile models.
To achieve and ensure high quality consistency, they use only premium quality materials from well known makers: steel from Toyota Tsusho and NKK Japan, glue from Henkle, Germany, paper from Ahlstrom Filtration, Finland, Hollingsworth & Vose, USA, and Awa paper, Japan. With this guaranteed high quality, HIFLOFILTRO's customer list is extensive and includes car makers such as BMW, Peugeot, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, Suzuki, and Nissan. Their complete range of motorcycle filters are engineered to extreme quality standards to provide ultimate engine protection. Their aim is to supply the best quality, most innovative and competitive product line fully backed by complete availability and service.
Not sure which filter you need? Check by entering your bike details on the HIFLO Catalogue.
Fitment of HiFlo Oil Filters
- HF113 - Check 113 fitment here
- HF137 - Check 137 fitment here
- HF139 - Check 139 fitment here
- HF155 - Check 155 fitment here
- HF157 - Check 157 fitment here
- HF160 - Check 160 fitment here
- HF204 - Check 204 fitment here
- HF631 - Check 631 fitment here
- HF650 - Check 650 fitment here
- HF655 - Check 655 fitment here
- HF651 - Check 651 fitment here