The Giant Loop Tillamook Dry Bag is a 100% waterproof Dry Bag of 48 litres and is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers.
The Tillamook Dry Bag can be secured on virtually any motorcycle, make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
Without unstrapping the Tillamook Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. Two beefy reflective daisy chains provide plenty of secure attachment points.
Add Pronghorn Straps chained together to lash the Tillamook Dry Bag to a tail rack, hard luggage or Siskiyou Panniers.
The Tillamook Dry Bag is named for the Tillamook State Forest, one of the wettest, greenest parts of Oregon — and renowned for its technical dirt bike riding.
Check out the Tillamook Dry Bag review by Dirt Orcas.
Features of the Giant Loop Tillamook Dry Bag
- Volume: 48 litres
- Flat Dimensions: Rolled 711mm x 483mm (unrolled 1016mm x 483mm)
- Diameter approximately 305mm
- 510gsm polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chains for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA