Giant Loop developed the MotoTrekk Panniers in collaboration with an Australian importer, Steve Smith of Adventure Moto AU.
The goal was to design a rugged, stable, universally fitting, affordable, waterproof, rack-mounted motorcycle soft luggage solution for virtually all motorcycle makes and models.
Giant Loop’s MotoTrekk Panniers feature an innovative integrated mounting system that enables them to simply strap onto almost any motorcycle side luggage racks, including dual sport, adventure touring, naked, standard, sport touring, scrambler and V-twin motorcycles.
- The RF-welded roll-top MotoTrekk™ Panniers by Giant Loop measure 21 litres each side, with three full rolls of the top to create a 100% waterproof seal.
- In dry conditions with only one or two rolls needed to close the top, several more litres of gear will fit.
- The Panniers include shoulder straps that clip into D-rings on the bottom and back of the Panniers, so they can be carried like a backpack when off the bike for a day of site-seeing or for a hands-free carry to your hotel or campsite.
Other Rider Friendly Features
- Lash loops to secure Giant Loop’s waterproof roll-top Possibles Pouches to the front and back of the Panniers.
- A quick-connect magnetic buckle and anchor strap to secure the Panniers to luggage racks for easy mounting even when packed.
- Sold in pairs
- Fabric: 500D PVC tarpaulin body
- Roll-top closure with heavy-duty side release buckles
- Integrated mounting system with aluminium Durflex hooks – no additional mounts or hardware required
- Includes 2 shoulder straps for off-bike backpack style carrying
- Front and back lash points for Possibles Pouches or other gear
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Volume: 21 litres - each bag, with three full rolls to seal top
- Weight: less than 6 lbs for the pair
- Dimensions: 12″ top x 9″ bottom x 15″ tall x 7″ deep