The Giant Loop Coyote Saddlebag is luggage for multi-day, off-road adventure rides. It's waterproof and ideal for dirt bikes, dual-sport, and adventure bikes. The Coyote is the choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for multi-day trips — and still work the entire saddle.
Rides on the rear fender and/or tail rack. Straps on to dirt bikes and dual-sport motorcycles, no passenger pegs required.
Features of the Coyote Saddlebag
- Included: Dry Pod Liners
- set of 3 roll-top, 100% waterproof fitted Dry Pod liners
- Rear mounting system — use fender hooks or included webbing loop for easier, more flexible adjustment
- Cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps
- Zipper defended by a storm flap
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminium) + stainless steel clamp included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Coyote Saddlebag Specifications
- Volume: 39 litres
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (with included Hot Springs Heat Shield and 3 Dry Pods)
- Approximate dimensions (fully packed)
- 61.5″ – bottom of the pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
- 39″ – from one end to the other measuring along the middle of the base
- 7″ – height of bag in top center
- 6″ – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
- 9″ – front to back in top center
- Bag Materials:
- Outer Bombshell™: 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
- Beefy YKK coil zipper
- Military-spec fasteners
- Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
- Nylike webbing compression straps
Giant Loop Coyote Saddlebag Fitment
- Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
- BMW: GS310, G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM: all models 200, 300, 350, 390 ADV 400, 450, 500, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 790/890 ADV, 950/990/1190/1090/1290 ADV (use KTM Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit for 1090/1190/1290), 950 SE, and more
- Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570
- Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models
- Honda: all XR series, all CRF series
- Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
- Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
- Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
Check out the Coyote Saddlebag review from Web Bike World.
If you don’t see your dirt bike make/model listed here, contact us about compatibility.
Looking for something a little bigger? Try the Giant Loop Great Basin Saddlebag.