Giant Loop Bushwacker Hand Guards are firm but flexible polyethylene plastic handguards designed to protect against, the elements as well as branches and bushes on the trails. Combine Bushwackers Hand Guards with rigid hand guards/deflectors and heated grips for the ultimate protection against the elements. Ride safer and longer with warm, dry and clean hands and controls. Essential gear for motorcycles, snow bikes and snowmobiles.
Features of the Bushwacker Hand Guards
- Cold/wet weather comfort
- Brush, mud and trail protection
- Strap on/off in seconds
- Multiple mounting configurations to fit most motorcycle makes/models equipped with rigid hand guards and/or deflectors
- Tough stretch polyurethane strap (can be used separately)
- Custom wind foil shapes
- No stitching or pieces to fail
- When not using Bushwackers Hand Guards, straps have a thousand other uses: Lash water bottles, fuel, gear to the tail rack. Hold flashlight in place while working in dark. And many others!
Bushwacker Hand Guards Specifications
Materials: Corona (UV) Treated, Matte Finish, .055 Gauge Polyethylene Plastic
Dimensions (flat): 35cm (13.5″) (length from end closest to bar clamp to end closest to bar end) x 40cm (16″) (the widest part at end of bars) x 15cm (6″) (narrowest part nearest centre of bar)