Gear Aid Seam Grip + WP Waterproof Sealant goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction, and offers abrasion resistance, too. It works on all types of fabrics, including nylon, vinyl, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and leather.
So take a tube of Seam Grip + WP™ Waterproof Sealant wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gear—and your adventure—with the award-winning Seam Grip + WP™ Waterproof Sealant waterproof seam sealer.
Note: For silicone-treated tent and tarp fabrics, such as Silnylon, use Gear Aid™ Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant.
Features of Gear Aid Seam Grip + WP Waterproof Sealant
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- The flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a 2-person backpacking tent
- With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator added, 1 oz tube seal seams about 288"
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
- When applied, Seam Grip + WP™ Waterproof Sealant cures by reacting with the humidity in the air. It doesn't 'dry' the way other glues do
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Made in the USA
Check out our riding gear accessory range.