The Gear Aid Wash-In Water Repellent restores DWR to jackets, pants or gloves, all with a quick soak or machine wash. Concentrated, fluorocarbon-free formula lasts all season. A 296ml pouch treats 10 jackets.
Features of the Gear Aid ReviveX Wash-In Water Repellent
- Concentrated – A 296ml pouch can treat several garments simultaneously to keep technical jackets, ski pants, rain gear, soft shells, and fleece
- Fluorocarbon-Free – Non-toxic formula is designed to use on technical gear including GORE-TEX jackets
- Long-Lasting – One wash treatment lasts all season for months of protection from rain, snow and moisture
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water-resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Multipurpose – Ideal for restoring or adding water repellency to outerwear and gloves with no insulation or lining
Check out our riding gear accessory range.