Product Code: G2-25-200
The Quick Turn Throttle System consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) over 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is quite noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference! Also included is a modified Domino throttle housing that provides essential inner clearance for the oversized quick turn tube.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam will improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
G2 Key Points:
- Quick Turn tube machined from 6061 aluminium in the USA!
- Housing manufactured by Domino of Italy with modifications machined in the USA.
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminium-to-aluminium contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine-tune control.
- Fits up to your bike’s stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation.
- Installs in minutes!