Five HG1 Evo Waterproof Heated Gloves are full Length battery heated winter gloves with Five’s proprietary DRYTECH™ waterproof, breathable membrane.
Five HG 1 EVO Heated Gloves technology uses 1.3 mm-thick resistors strategically placed on the back of the hand and the fingers, all the way down to the very tip. This construction offers uniform heat without compromising on palm sensitivity. On the Palm there is a thin layer of thermal insulation which will complement heated grips if fitted. Five HG technology will warm up the zones that are most exposed to the cold: the back of the hand and the fingertips. The Five Dual Control Heating system uses 3 independently controlled levels of heat Eco, Regular, and Boost, either 45°C, 50°C, or 60°C to suit the conditions. Battery life can last up to 6 hours depending on the level selected.
Now in its second evolution the HG 1 is a great choice for the coldest days. You hands will stay dry due to the 5 DRYTECH™ waterproof membrane keeping rain and water out and warm due to two grades of PrimaLoft Gold thermal insulation, 60g on the palm side with 170g on the back of the hand. There is also an aluminum foil insert to trap in the heat.
New Five designed ERGO PROTECH® protectors for the knuckles and palm protectors protect your hands from impacts. The glove is reinforced with full rain goat leather and nylon around the back of the hand and a full grain Goat leather palm.
Features of the Five HG1 Evo WP Heated Gloves
- Full-grain goat leather, nylon topside, Full-grain goat leather palm
- Dual Control™ Heating Technology
- 5_DRYTECH™ weatherproof, breathable membrane
- PrimaLoft® Gold 170 g thermal insulation on the topside
- PrimaLoft® Grip Control 60 g thermal insulation on the palm
- Aluminum foil insert on the topside
- ERGO PROTECH® metacarpal-knuckle protector
- ERGO PROTECH® honeycombed palm slider
- OverSizeCuff™ adjustable cuff
- Water-resistant Battery pocket
- Anti-drip lining on the cuff
- Single Closure System
- Clear Vision Pad™ on the left hand
- Touch Screen™ system on the index finger and thumbCE1 KP
Sizing note: As the FIVE Glove range is based around European sizing we suggest you purchase ONE size bigger than you normally would eg: if you normally fit a size large then order an XL .