The only mirror you'll ever need. The Doubletake Adventure Mirror offers the ultimate in visibility and durability for adventure bikes.
- 1 x Mirror
- 1 x 6"/150mm Ram arm
- 1 x M10 x 1.25mm thread with 1" rubber mounting ball
Right-hand mirrors on certain models of Yamaha, Beta, and certain KTM 690, 790, 890 bikes may require a reverse thread adapter. Some models (WR250s) are factory equipped with a reverse thread adapter. Please verify if your specific bike is equipped with the reverse thread adapter on the right side before ordering
- Virtually indestructible reinforced Zytel body
- Outstanding visibility, SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold or remove or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage from manufacturer faults
- Position Anywhere
- Protect your controls
- Easy to remove the mirror entirely- just loosen the RAM arm, and remove it along with the mirror.
- Convex lens- we used SAE spec convex glass that provides a nicer field of view than a flat piece would, while retaining the ability to focus on details.
- Universal fit- You can easily swap the mirrors between bikes.
- Can be positioned further out than a stock mirror, resulting in seeing more of what is behind you and less of your elbow.
- Actual mirror width: 14cm X 10cm at widest points
Please note: The warranty on this product applies to the mirror body, not the mirror glass.
Want to know more about how RAM Mounts work together? Have a look at our handy RAM Mount Guide.