Perfect for adventure riders and dirt bike riders that need to carry extra fuel. The Desert Fox 6 Litre Fuel Bladder allows you to get through that 'long' section without an extra-large capacity tank!
The Desert Fox fuel bladder will hold up to 6Ltrs of fuel, BUT in warm/hot conditions, it is best to fill it up to 5L and no more than 5.5L.
- When fuel heats, physics take over…fumes are created and the bag will expand – you have to allow space for that expansion.
- When riding on a very hot day with a full fuel bladder, consider allowing the fuel vapours that have built up, to escape from time to time.
The Desert Fox has a clear plastic liner housed in a tough canvas bag. The canvas bag has mounting points to tie the cell onto your bike. The plastic liner is non-porous which means that fuel odours are not transmitted.
- Capacity: 6 Litres
- Size Approx. 35cm x 40cm
- Weight 470 grams empty
- Filter spout slides away with a velcro close
- Heaps of mounting points
- The fuel bladder can be secured using the 8 steel ‘D’ rings.
- Easy to roll-up and small enough to secure on a rack or top of a pannier when not filled
- Perfect for carrying any liquid