The Clake Pro Dual Control is a revolutionary device that combines the Clutch and Rear Brake to a single finger-operated lever
There are many situations where using the foot brake pedal is impossible, and operating a brake pedal always compromises your control of the bike. This system is far easier to use than a normal hand clutch foot brake arrangement.
Advantages of the Clake Pro
- Prevents stalling from rear brake lockup.
- Enables you to operate the rear brake whilst your right foot is off the peg.
- Allows the rider to correctly weight the footpegs without the compromise of operating a brake pedal, great for downhills and for general control.
- Helps you manoeuvre the bike on hills or rough terrain, by allowing you to use the rear brake when you’re dismounted.
- Assists in race start by dragging rear brake against clutch maintaining loading of the drive train, and reducing squat thus improving traction.
- Better feel of brake operation due to finger operation.
- Turning right with your foot down, you still have full control of the rear brake.
- Can be transferred from one bike to another
Clake Pro - What’s In The Box
- 1 x Clake Pro Dual Control unit
- 1 x Braided brake line from Clake to the rear calliper
- 1 x Braided brake line from foot brake to Clake
- 6 x Copper washers for brake banjo bolts
- 1 x Banjo bolt for Clake brake line
- 2 x Clake bike stickers