The “ONE” is an innovative Australian manufactured product specifically designed to allow effortless single finger clutch activation. The “ONE” will reduce rider fatigue for all levels of riders.
Most pro-level riders only use one finger to actuate the clutch because of the dramatic improvement in handlebar grip this offers, and yet the vast majority of rider’s use at least two fingers to actuate the clutch thus substantially reducing their ability to hold on to the handlebars. This can lead to arm pump and rider fatigue.
The “ONE” employs a force balancing system that stores the energy from the lever release and uses this to balance out the energy required to pull the clutch lever in. This system does not reduce the clutch displacement but can make the effort to operate the clutch up to 75% lighter. The amount of balance force is adjustable so you can set how light you want your clutch to be!
If you use a STD lever with one finger you can only achieve about one-third of the lever’s travel before the lever hits your other fingers. With the “ONE” the ergonomic lever is purposely designed for single finger operation and allows the operator to achieve full lever travel without hitting their other fingers. Combined with the “Ones” unique infinitely adjustable lever position, that moves around the lever pivot point so as not to compromise lever angle, this product is perfect for helping those with small hands.
- Unique force balancing system is capable of reducing lever effort by up to 75% without reducing displacement.
- Adjustable force balance, you decide how light you want your clutch.
- Every pivot uses sealed top-quality ball bearings resulting in a super precise clutch action.
- Ergonomic lever designed for single finger operation and allows the operator to achieve full travel without hitting their fingers.
- Control flex lever uses a hi-tech laminated composite fibre flat Spring, designed so as not to flex when pulled inwards but can be bent to 45 degrees up or down without damage. Not only is this arguably the most unbreakable lever in the world but it also helps prevent tendon damage to the rider in the event they are thrown forward.
- All major components are machined from billet 7000 and 6000 series alloys
- Adjustable lever position that is pivoted around the main shaft so that changing the lever position does not compromise the lever action.
- Long lever allows for as straight as possible lever pull. Reduces stress on tendons.
- Precise piston positioning, factory set. Eliminates wasted lever travel.
- Can be used with cable clutch bikes with the use of a hydraulic conversion kit.
- 1 x Clake One Light Clutch unit
- 2x Clake bike stickers