The Barkbuster Blizzard Handguards provide maximum protection from cold weather for adventurous motorcyclists. Built for blizzard conditions, these large fabric handguards are designed for faired sportbikes, sport-tourers and large touring motorcycles, they also fit street, dual-purpose, adventure tourers, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, ATVs – and even scooters! These semi-rigid handguards block wind, rain, snow and keep your hands warm and controls dry - allowing you to extend your riding season.
They can be mounted independently or over existing Barkbusters or aluminium backbones. Includes hardware to enable mounting to bar-end weights, hollow bars, and existing aluminium backbones.
Single Point Mount products are not designed for impact protection. If impact protection is required, choose from our TWO-POINT MOUNT options.
Barkbusters Blizzard Handguards Features
- Stylish fabric handguard design, lined with a waterproof membrane
- Can be fitted to almost any handlebar setup
- Ideal for faired Sports and Touring motorcycles
- Anti-flap design is self-supporting under wind pressure
- Maximum cold weather protection
- Leaves controls free of interference
- Flexes around fairing/windscreen at full steering lock
Mounting Blizzard Hardware Included to Fit
- To handlebar weight;
- To hollow handlebar; and
- Over existing Barkbusters backbones.