Amsoil Saber Professional Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil works effectively to improve the life and operation of your engine, all while cutting oil costs.
Amsoil tested SABER Professional at a 100:1 mix ratio compared to other two-stroke oils at 50:1, and the results are clear: SABER Professional dominated the competition in every area of performance. Even when using half as much oil, SABER Professional does a better job fighting carbon deposits that rob engines of power and reduce their service life. It helps landscapers, contractors and other professionals work more efficiently and cut costs.
Features of the Amsoil Saber Professional Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil
- Improves Engine Operation & Life. SABER Professional’s high-quality synthetic base oils burn more cleanly than other synthetic and conventional base oils. It eliminates carbon deposits that lead to stuck piston rings, clogged exhaust ports and plugged spark arrestor screens. Following 300 hours of professional-use testing in ECHO* string trimmers, SABER Professional mixed at 100:1 resisted carbon better than ECHO Power Blend* XTended Life* Universal 2-Stroke Oil mixed at 50:1 (see images). For complete test results, see the ECHO 100:1 String Trimmer Technical Study (G3470).
- Cuts Oil Costs. Mixing SABER Professional at 100:1 cuts oil costs by 50 percent or more while still providing unmatched protection and performance. It allows professionals the best of both worlds — reduced costs and increased protection.
- Smokeless Operation. SABER Professional passes the industry-standard smoke test at the standard rich mix ratio. When mixed at the SABER Ratio, smoke is virtually undetectable. Equipment operators subjected to smoke and fumes benefit from these low-emission properties.
- Excellent lubricity and cleanliness
- Controls friction and helps prevent wear, plug fouling, ring sticking and exhaust port blocking
- Smokeless – delivers fewer emissions at 80:1 and 100:1
- Stabilizes fuel during storage
- Delivers outstanding protection and performance at lean mix ratios
Click the following link to go the Amsoils complete data bulletin on this oil.