The Tusk Excursion Rackless Luggage is made of heavy-duty nylon materials and is ready to withstand the smaller adventures you want to embark on.
The Excursion is the little brother to the Highland rack-less system. This bag system mounts easily to most adventure motorcycles, but is ideal for dual sports and dirt bikes. Its greatest feature is that it does not require any side pannier racks. The 4 nylon webbing straps allow for easy removal of the entire bag from the motorcycle.
These are the perfect setup for your adventuring style, but its specialty is off-road specific riding.
Features of the Tusk Excursion Rackless Base Luggage
- Quality rack-less pannier bags built for off-road adventure riding.
- Durable construction and materials that feature YKK hardware, 2520D Nylon and TPU
- Roll-top design on the side bags.
- Reflective Tusk logos to increase visibility at night.
- Removable Tusk Defender 15L waterproof inner bag liners included.
- Hole cut out for KTM 690s and Husqvarna 701s to allow for easy fueling of the rear tank.
What You Get:
- The Tusk Excursion base and side bags (15L each side - 30L)
- X2 aluminum tie-down points
- All straps, buckles and hardware included
Addons Available Separately:
Check out all our luggage options.