Pivot Pegz are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, spring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
What's the difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 version?
The Mark 4 variant of the Pivot Pegz is wider than the previous version, with the platform measuring 60mm wide x 100mm long (overall approximate length from centre of the footpeg pin to the end of the peg is 120mm), whereas the previous version is 60mm wide x 85mm long.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
Will Fit the Following Bikes:
- 2005-2012 - R1200GS and GSA
- 1981-1996 - R80G/S, R80GS, R100GS
- 2010-2018 - G650GS & Sertão
- 2004 - R1200GS
- 1994-1999 - R1100GS
- 1999-2007 - R1150GSA
- 2008-2018 - F800GS & GSA
- 2012-2017 - F700GS
- 2000-2007 - F650GS & DAKAR
- 2008-2012 - F650GS (Twin)
- 2013-2018 - R1200GS & GSA
- 2017-2020 - F750GS & F850GS and GSA models
- 2019-2021 - R1250GS & GSA
Check out all the Pivot Pegz...