- Luggage rack is laser cut from 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a coined profile to protect your straps
- Two 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) steel brackets securely mount the rack to the sub-frame at four points
- Luggage rack plate available in powder coat clear silver and textured black
- Textured powder coat black steel brackets
The AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Yamaha Tenere 700 is constructed from a single piece of laser cut aluminum that is then grained to remove burrs, formed, and powder coated for a durable finish that looks great. The unique coined cutouts are specially shaped to safely accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks, allowing you to carry almost any piece of luggage or item securely. The coined edge profile of the cutouts eliminate wear on straps, even on longer rides. The AltRider Luggage Rack is also pre-drilled for easy integration with Rotopax mounts so you can carry fuel and water packs.
Included stainless steel hardware makes installation quick and easy. The AltRider Luggage Rack is offered in a powder coat clear silver and textured black finish, both with textured powder coat black brackets.
NOT compatible with the OEM side pannier racks
NOT compatible with the Tusk side pannier racks
NOT compatible with the Givi Mounting Kit or Givi Top Boxes