The main compartment of the Hemisphere Saddlebag has a sizable capacity of approximately 40 litres. It features a unique roll-top design that eliminates difficult zippers and is waterproof when used correctly. The bag is handcrafted from tough ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials that will hold up to the abuse dual-sport bikes were meant for.
While seams are typically a trouble spot for waterproof luggage, the AltRider design uses military-grade thread and fully taped seams to ensure complete isolation from the elements. The Hemisphere Saddlebag also includes a custom compression sack that stashes inside the saddlebag -- perfect for condensing your cold-weather sleeping bag.
The design features 2 exterior stash pockets for tools, extra inner tubes, a tire pump or even a 1.5-litre fuel bottle. Placing these oft-used items outside the main compartment allows for easy access during trailside repairs and keeps the weight of a heavy tool pouch or fuel bottle lower to the ground -- significantly improving balance and handling of the bike.
The Hemisphere Saddlebag mounts with ballistic nylon webbing straps for a full-strength connection to the bike, allowing worry-free exploration of wherever your adventure takes you. Metal cam-lock buckles on the straps prevent any movement of the kit -- regardless of riding conditions. The design also features 2 upper nylon straps with metal cam-lock buckles to secure extra items to the bag such as a tent or another dry bag. Reflective logos on the outside of the bag allow high visibility for increased safety in low-light or night riding.
AltRider Hemisphere Saddlebag includes:
- Main roll-top waterproof soft saddlebag
- 1 1050D carrier base for bike
- 1 custom curved bag for the upper compartment
- AltRider motorcycles accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Durable Hemisphere luggage backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- 40-litre capacity
- Easily accessible compartments
- The next-generation design maintains handling by keeping the weight low
- 1050D ballistic nylon, sewn over vinyl-coated polyester
- Hard plastic stiffeners in base layer provide a strong stable platform to keep gear in place securely
- Dry-bags constructed with military-grade threads, fully taped seams and 1.5” Delrin buckles
- High Visibility reflective logos improve safety in low light and nighttime riding conditions