Designed for rigorous off-road riding, the SIDI X-3 Lei Boots are loaded with pro-level features without the pro-level price tag. From the hinged ankle support to the replaceable micro-adjustable cam lock buckle system and stitched-on anti-skid TA sole, the SIDI X3 Boots are designed with maximum protection and performance in mind. Whether you're a trail terrorizing enduro rider or a motocross master, the SIDI X3 Lei Women’s Boots are purpose-built to take off-road riders to the limit and beyond.
Not convinced? Check out this thorough review by OverandOutMoto...
- Laminated Technomicro used as the base material
- Nylon insole, removable arch support
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Lower buckle protected against impact opening by a guard
- Cambrelle lining
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Slim, cool, non-bootie design
Women's size conversion (approximate only):
- EURO 40 = US 8-8.5
- EURO 41 = US 8.5-9
Check out all women's gear here...