The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent, a compact tent with a 90” x 41” sleeping area, just right for a single camper.
With one-person capacity, The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent is designed specifically for the lone camper. The slimmed-down version of this tent affords a solo rider the luxury of a garage to park the bike, a workshop to make repairs or a lounge to wait out a storm.
Solo travel is simple, uncomplicated and intensely rewarding - so is The Solo Expedition Tent. Two-pole construction makes for fast and easy setup and one less pole lightens the load. Double-wall construction and a bathtub floor in the Solo sleeping bay affords maximum comfort and protection in a smaller footprint. At just 12 feet and 3 inches in length overall, the Solo Expedition Tent fits more easily into smaller predetermined camp spaces and with a lighter pack weight than previous designs, The Solo is ideal when every ounce counts.
The flexible hoop design is rated for 3-seasons and offers unbeatable performance in wind and rain - 4000mm hydrostatic head on the outer fly and 10,000mm waterproofing on the sleeping bay floor keep riders dry and secure.
Specifications and Features:
- 3-season, Solo Tent
- Sleeping Capacity 1
- 1 Vestibule Area
- Design - Hoop Design, Non-freestanding
- Unique design allows for use as a minimalist shelter with just the rainfly, groundsheet (sold separately) and poles
- 4 Doors
- Multi-functional doors combine a privacy panel and mesh to allow for either complete closure or bug protection and ventilation
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Tent Fabric and Poles
- Floor Fabric - Polyester 70D 190T 10000mm
- Rainfly Fabric - PU Coated ripstop polyester 68D 210T 4000mm
- Inner Tent Fabric - 75D 190T/P breathable
- Mosquito Netting - Mesh B3
- Number of poles - 2
- Superior quality, anodized tent poles
- Pole Material - Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord
- Pole diameter 11mm (2)
- Groundsheet weight 6 oz.
- Average weight – metric 5.4 kg
- Tent weight of 12 lbs includes poles, tent and rainfly
- Maximum width – metric 2.6m
- Maximum length – metric 3.7m
- Sleep Area – metric 2.4m2
- Sleeping Bay – metric 2.3m x 1.0m
- Motorcycle Bay – metric 2.6m x 0.9m
- Vestibule area – metric 2.6m (max) tapers to 1.2m x 1.4m
- Peak height - metric 1.95m
- Packed Size – metric 18 x 53 cm / 21"x7"
- Guy lines with tightener and stow bags,
- Stakes, stake bag,
- Poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack.
- Sold Separately - Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths
- A one-person capacity, 90" x 41" sleeping bay comfortably sleeps one camper
- Motorcycle garage accommodates a range of motorcycles, including a full-size adventure tourer with panniers or Harley Ultra Classic and functions also as workshop or lounge
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- Tent frame design creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space
- Ground Sheets (Sold Separately)
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted groundsheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area or both
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Two J-Doors, one large and one small, complete with mesh panel, offer convenient access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Tent set up instructions sewn conveniently into the bag, cannot be misplaced
- Simple 2 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- The 2 poles are identical and interchangeable, eliminating the chance for inserting the wrong pole into a sleeve
- Mixed-use of pole sleeves and pole clips make for a speedier setup
The Solo Expedition Tent - Setup Instructions