We always recommend using a footprint, a custom-cut groundsheet designed specifically for the floor plan of your tent.
Footprints extend the life of your tent floor, and in the morning they provide a clean surface where you can fold and roll your tent.
The "sleeping bay" groundsheet and "garage" groundsheet for the Atacama Expedition Tent are two different, distinct cloths of different sizes to fit perfectly in each designated area
- The footprint hooks directly beneath the inner tent/sleeping bay to protect the floor from abrasion and damage in rough terrains.
- The Tent can also be used without the inner tent and just the sleeping bay footprint.
- Our footprints avoid having water collect between the tent floor and the footprint during rainy conditions, as it is custom-fitted for the sleeping area.
- With "Sleep" imprinted directly on the sleeping bay area footprint there is no confusion as to which groundsheet belongs where.
- Sold Separately - Groundsheets (footprints) are optional
- Weighs 6oz.