Redverz Atacama Sleeping Ground Sheet is a tent footprint. We always recommend using a footprint, a custom-cut groundsheet designed specifically for the floor plan of your tent.
Footprints extend the life of your tent floor, and in the morning they provide a clean surface where you can fold and roll your tent.
Please note: The "sleeping bay" groundsheet and "garage" groundsheet for the Atacama Expedition Tent are two different, distinct cloths of different sizes to fit perfectly in each designated area
- The footprint hooks directly beneath the inner tent/sleeping bay to protect the floor from abrasion and damage in rough terrains.
- The Tent can also be used without the inner tent and just the sleeping bay footprint.
- Our footprints avoid having water collect between the tent floor and the footprint during rainy conditions, as it is custom-fitted for the sleeping area.
- With "Sleep" imprinted directly on the sleeping bay area footprint there is no confusion as to which groundsheet belongs where.
- Sold Separately - Groundsheets (footprints) are optional
- Weighs 6oz.