When Choosing Camping Gear for Motorcycles, the Atacama Tent should be the first on your list.
With 23 inches of additional sleeping room, 3-person capacity, room for cots and the ability to sleep either cross-wise or lengthwise, The Atacama Expedition Tent is the most versatile and comfortable motorcycle tent available.
- The Atacama offers 2 different, purpose-fitted groundsheets for either the sleeping area or the garage.
- Sleeping area ground covers continue to protect your investment and extend the life of the floor, while a precision-fit garage ground cloth keeps condensation down and high traffic areas tidy.
- Move amongst different areas of the tent without having to continually strap boots on and off.
- A mesh panel in the large vestibule door increases airflow and offers protection from bugs.
- Choose total privacy or vent with just our breathable, bug resistant mesh.
- Longer, 9-inch pegs are stronger and more versatile to address varied terrain
- Storage pouches allow hi-visibility guy lines to be completely and neatly tucked away.
Specifications and Features:
- 3 Season Tent
- 4 Doors / 1 Vestibule area
- Design- Hoop Design, Non-freestanding
- Sleeping Capacity 3
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Tent Fabric and Poles:
- Floor fabric Polyester 70D 190T 10000mm
- Rainfly fabric Coated ripstop Polyester 68D 210T 4000mm
- Inner Tent fabric 75D 190T/P breathable
- Mosquito Netting Mesh B3
- Poles 3
- Pole Material - Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord
- Pole Diameter - 11mm (2) 9.5mm (1)
- Fly / Footprint pitch weight 6 oz.
- Average packaged weight 6.5 kilograms
- Maximum width of 254 cm
- Maximum length of 495 cm
- Sleep Area 5.4 m2
- Sleeping Bay 234 x 241 cm
- Motorcycle Bay 259 x 91 cm
- Vestibule area - metric 5.4m2
- Peak height 195 cm
- Packed Size - 23 x 53 cm
- Guy lines with tightener and stow bags,
- Stakes, stake bag,
- Poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack.
- Sold Separately - Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- The design of the frame creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
Ground Sheets (Sold Separately)
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted groundsheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area or both
- Motorcycle bay accommodates a full-size adventure tourer with panniers, Harley Ultra Classic and countless additional bikes
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and ample sleeping bay accommodates 3 campers with the ability to sleep cross-wise or lengthwise and utilize cots for 2.
- Two convenient J-Doors and large, mesh door vestibule offer easy, sheltered access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully, factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Unsurpassed comfort, storage and security are afforded by our spacious sleeping bay, large vestibule and versatile motorcycle bay
- Simple 3 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- Colour-coded poles and sleeves make for easy identification of the one short pole versus the two long poles and their corresponding sleeves
- Mixed-use of pole sleeves and pole clips make for a speedier setup
The Atacama Expedition Tent - Setup Instructions