The Proshot camera mount will mount to any camera that has a GoPro compatible mounting system.
This mount is much easier to mount and ride with compared to the chest harness, especially if you are wearing a hydration pack.
THE PROSHOT CAMERA MOUNT WILL GIVE YOU:
- The best view being central on the bike shows the bars and control.
- The most stable video being on the helmet.
- Removes the possibility of tipping your camera backwards on the top of your helmet
- Removes the possibility of turning your camera sideways on the side of your helmet
- The safest way to mount a camera on your helmet, no side mounting to hit branches and pull your helmet around.
- The safest way to mount a camera on your helmet, no top mounting to hit branches and tipping your head back.
- The easiest way to make sure you are recording, so you don’t miss that awesome bank you just rode up
- The audible record and stop record beeps are much easier to hear being in the front of your helmet
- The audio quality of talking while riding is much better.
- Swapping the camera between helmets is fast and simple.
- You will never lose your camera without knowing as you will hear and see it come off in the event of crunch up.
Video courtesy of cross.training.enduro.skills