The ProShot GoPro Camera Mount will mount to any camera that has a GoPro compatible mounting system.
This mount is much easier to mount and ride with compared to the chest harness, especially if you are wearing a hydration pack.
Features of the ProShot GoPro Camera Mount
- The best view being central on the bike shows the bars and control.
- The most stable video being on the helmet.
- Removes the possibility of tipping your camera backwards on the top of your helmet
- Removes the possibility of turning your camera sideways on the side of your helmet
- The safest way to mount a camera on your helmet, no side mounting to hit branches and pull your helmet around.
- The safest way to mount a camera on your helmet, no top mounting to hit branches and tipping your head back.
- The easiest way to make sure you are recording, so you don’t miss that awesome bank you just rode up
- The audible record and stop record beeps are much easier to hear being in the front of your helmet
- The audio quality of talking while riding is much better.
- Swapping the camera between helmets is fast and simple.
- You will never lose your camera without knowing as you will hear and see it come off in the event of crunch up.
Video courtesy of cross.training.enduro.skills
Check out all our camera mounts.