The Moto-Skiveez® CRUISER Skiveez is a universal design intended for long days in the saddle where the majority of discomfort is from the seating area beneath the pelvis. While every rider position and bike combination is a little different, we’ve designed the CRUISER Skiveez to maximize comfort across a broad range of upright to semi-reclined riding positions.
It is comprised of a base Malinga cloth, three different types of foam and a silver ion infused covering.
- This pad is engineered to provide comfort and functionality for a multitude of riding styles.
- The pad is designed for the rider to move from seating to standing and shift from forward to rearward on the seat.
- The padding in the seating area of this design has multiple densities formed with both concave and convex elliptical curves. This feature provides added comfort as the rider moves forward and back.
- One of its primary functions is to provide comfort for long hours adventure-touring, testing the abilities of the modern dual-sport motorcycle to corner at high lean angles as well as ride off-road.
- Additionally, this design features two padded extensions, positioned on the inner thigh of each leg.
- These extensions have vertical padded ribs with ventilation openings. This is to counteract friction and chafing from repeated standing and seating experienced by aggressive off-road riding