The Mobile Warming Thawdaddy Heated Vest in black is a great solution if you need to place heat inside many different garments.
Featuring 3 heated panels on either side of the chest and one between the shoulder blades on the back. It’s powered by 2 small 3.7v Lithium batteries that can keep your core warm for hours. Put it on over a t-shirt and fasten it by way of Velcro panels in the front for the perfect fit, then you put your jersey, jumper, hoodie or jacket on. There is an on/off button with 4 heat settings making this an irresistible piece to have for when it's cold out.
Temp ranges from Red 55deg, Amber 50deg, Green 40deg, Blue 32deg
Please note: The boxes these are in are mislabelled. They are boxes for the Bluetooth variant however these are not Bluetooth capable. They come with a remote for activation and temperature changes.
- Turn any garment into a heated style
- Features some heating technology found in Mobile Warming jackets and vests
- Stretch side panel creates the perfect fit
- Integrated touch-button control on garment for easy temperature setting
- Wind-Shark sealed seams have been sealed using thermoplastic tape to provide protection from rainwater while keeping you dry and comfortable
- PHOSLITE reflective technology was designed for enhanced visibility at night or used in low visibility conditions. Comprised of millions of tiny "retro-reflective" lenses bonded to the fabric, reflect light straight back to the light source, providing high visibility
- Includes 2 x 3.7V Lithium-ion batteries (which can provide up to 8 hours of power) and standard charger
- Weight: 210 grams
Follow this link to view the sizing information for this vest.