Stay warm and comfortable in any kind of weather. The Mobile Warming Heated socks feature antibacterial tri-blend construction that resists odours, as well as moisture-wicking high-stretch fabric to pull sweat away from the skin.
These Heated Socks use lithium-ion batteries that power ultra-fine heating elements designed to provide instant heat on demand.
- The integrated battery compartment keeps a slim profile to remain comfortable under your outerwear.
Need a change of heat? No problem
- Use the wireless controller to select up to 3 heat settings and enjoy up to 9+ hours of warmth per charge.
These socks are designed to help prevent you from getting cold, rather than heating you up. The heat radiates from under the toes and ball of the foot only. As socks are a base layer, they are non-refundable items. Please choose carefully.
- Hidden wires and integrated battery compartment
- Integrated touch control button
- Over-the-calf height
- Three selectable heat settings
- Tri-blend construction
- 9+ Hours of heating per charge
- Wireless control adjusts heat levels
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
- SIZES: Available in 2 Sizes unisex
- 6 - 10 (small)
- 10 - 14 (large)
Battery life works out at:
- 100% heating - 3 hours
- 65% heating - 6 hours
- 25% heating - 10 hours.
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2.5 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
- Battery is a 2 x 3.7V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery
- PLEASE NOTE: The smaller 6-10 sized socks charge via USB cable, and do not come with a wall charger.
- Note: Socks are pre-paired from the factory and are ready to use out of the box after charging. But sometimes you may need to repair the sock batteries to the remote, to do this do the following
- Step 1: simultaneously Press and Hold “Power” button on the battery and Press and Hold “Single dot” button on the remote for 3seconds.
- Step 2: Battery indicator light will light up after successful pairing, then release both buttons
- To turn on, press the one dot, two dot or three-dot buttons on the remote
- To adjust the temperature, press the One, Two or Three dot buttons on the remote.
- Pressing the One dot button is the lowest temperature 25% power and gives you up to 10hrs of warmth.
- Pressing the Two dot button is the mid range temperature 65% power and gives you over 5hrs of warmth
- Pressing the Three dot button is the highest temperature 100% power and gives you up to 4hrs of warmth.
- To power off, push the off button on the remote.
Maintenance and Prolonged (“off-season”) Storage:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
- Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium-Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.
The socks are pre-paired from the factory but sometimes you need to re-pair the socks with the remote. It's a simple 2 step process.
1) You will need to have the remote and the batteries ready, simultaneously Press and Hold “Power” button on Battery and the “Single” dot button on the remote for 3 seconds.
2) The battery indicator light will light up after the successful pairing, then release both buttons. Do this for both batteries.
They are now ready to be fitted to the socks and you are good to go.
These items are high tech and as such require care when cleaning
To clean or wash the product:
- Remove the batteries from the garment
- Machine wash separately on the gentle or hand wash cycle
- Do not wring or crush, use only mild detergents and do not use bleach
- For best results line dry
- Do not tumble dry
Failure to remove the batteries before washing will cause damage to the batteries and garment, this will also void the warranty.
What's in the box:
- 1x Charger
- 2x Batteries
- 1x Remote
- 1 Pair of Socks