The Transition Pant is the most versatile layering piece Klim has ever made.
The transition pant is perfect for hanging out at home, working in the shop, or great for an extreme ride in the backcountry, the Transition Pant can do it all.
This pant is extremely comfortable, looks great, and holds up to anything you can throw at it. Light insulation via soft brushed micro-fleece lining provides an amazing soft feel next to the skin and also wicks moisture away from your body.
It was designed to be a perfect mid-layer but is also designed to be stylish so you're not embarrassed to reveal your mid-layers post-ride when you remove your GORE-TEX layers.
Not only will you not be embarrassed to wear your new mid-layer after the ride, but you’ll want to wear them everywhere.
- Durable nylon spandex shell fabric
- Brushed microfleece interior
- Functions as a lifestyle pant or as a layering piece
- Anti-pill fabric
- All-way stretch
- Gusseted for a better, flexible fit
- Built for endurance and durability
- Front fly
- 2 front hand pockets, 2 back patch pockets, 1 right thigh pocket
- 6 belt loops
- Side waist adjustment tabs
- Front waist snap closure
- Articulated knees
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart