The Klim Krew Pak is a backpack for serious adventurers. The large capacity bag and smart pocket layout allows for quick and easy access to supplies, tools and gear for multi-day adventures.
The Krew Pak is the largest capacity riding backpack in KLIM's lineup designed specifically for backcountry excursions. KLIM's innovative removable tool pouch, hydration pouch, avalanche probe storage, shovel storage zones and deluxe padded shoulder straps top the feature list.
Klim Krew Pak Features
- Klim's largest capacity backpack
- Internal avalanche gear storage pocket
- Rapid probe deployment
- Compartmental main pocket
- Moulded upper goggle and lens storage
- Removable goggle chamois in goggle pocket (same as outerwear)
- Custom glove friendly zippers
- Hip removable belt and can hold the tool pack (similar to scramble)
- Two side pockets on the hip belt
- Side compression cinches bag tighter
- Tool pack is moisture and mud resistant
- The contoured internal frame keeps bag rigid
- Water-resistant base
- Horizontal snowboard carry
- 3M SCOTCHLITE reflective material
- Emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Colour coded zippers for avalanche compartment with an internal shovel and probe storage
- A pocket organiser with multiple smaller compartments for smaller items
- Padded laptop sleeve
- HYDRAPAK 3 litre compatible (sold separately)
- YKK Heavy-duty zippers
- 7" x 12" x 21.5"
Check out the Klim Hydrapak Reservoir that goes with the Klim Krew Pak.