The Klim Dakar Pant is the most popular off-road motorcycle pant for good reason. It combines unmatched durability, cargo capacity, comfort and the best-controlled ventilation system ever designed for an over-the-boot pant.
This version of the Dakar Pant incorporates a more refined fit around the knees and legs to reduce loose material, more articulation for on-the-bike comfort and thicker leather on the inner knees treated to resist moisture and stay flexible longer. The KLIM Dakar Pant is the all-season off-road pant that is just at home conquering Dakar Rally stages as it is roosting your buddies on your local rides. Get in the most popular off-road pant today and experience real comfort and durability.
Check out the Dakar Jersey.
- Durable, controlled ventilation over-the-boot off-road pant
- Two large adjustable ykk®-zippered thigh vents for custom airflow
- Two smaller fixed-open rear leg vents
- Heavy-duty 840d cordura main body construction with durable water resistant (dwr) coating to deflect more water and mud
- Durable and ultra-strong a&e® heavy-duty nylon thread seam construction
- Thicker, highly abrasion and melt-resistant leather on legs for maximum durability
- Improved dwr treatment on leather to resist water and mud
- Engineered stretch material in flex zones (above seat, above knee, groin and upper side hip)
- Klim®’s adjustable cuff system with velcro® brand fastener closures allows pant to be opened to adjust boot and knee guards/braces and cinched down as tight as desired around boots—fits a wide range of boots/braces/guards
- Two ykk®-zippered thigh cargo pockets with storm flap cover to deflect water and debris
- 3m scotchlite™ reflective material trim for illumination in dusk to dark
- Adjustable waist via dual velcro® brand fastener cinch straps
- Glove friendly zipper pullers
- Articulated leg for added riding comfort
- Ykk® fly zipper entry with storm flap secured by two snaps
- Gripper elastic waist
- High back yoke for maximum dirt protection
- Hip and knee pad pockets (pads sold separately)
- Technical hanging liner construction features stretch panels matching exterior shell stretch zones, highly breathable moisture wicking mesh lining at upper, durable nylon taffeta around lower leg, highly abrasion resistant 840d cordura® lining inner knee and around lower cuff