klimThe Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear – all while maintaining KLIM’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards.
Specifically designed to handle the temperature changes of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt.
The Klim Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX® material which is reinforced with 500 denier Karbonite™ Ripstop fabric on impact and high-wear zones. This fabric is one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM® ADV gear.
The Carlsbad Jacket is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability all in one jacket.
- Gore-tex® performance shell
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®
- 500d Karbonite™ ripstop fabric in the shoulders and abrasion zones
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- D30® CE Level 1 elbow armour - (2)
- D30® CE Level 1 shoulder armour - (2)
- D30® CE Level 1 back protector -(1)
- 2 front water-resistant pockets
- 2 front handwarmer pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- 1 emergency info card pocket visibility
- 2 forearm vents
- 2 chest / abdomen vents
- 2 vertical back vents - fit/style/comfort
- Backpack compatible
- Forearm quick-adjust straps
- Collar hold back function to allow for more ventilation
- Bottom hem cinch
- Jacket to pant connector
- Headphone routing port
- Compatible with upgrades (sold separately): Klim backpacks / Kidney belt
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart