NALLO 3 - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Nallo 3 Tent (Red) is the ideal three-person, all-season tent, which is exceptionally lightweight.
The main characteristic may be its lightweight, but it is still fully able to handle all-weather adventures.
The Nallo 3 tent is the first choice for those needing the lightest weight tent that still offers four-season, all-weather functionality. This includes the following adventurers:
- Wilderness photographers
- Professional climbers and hunters
- Other adventure travelers who want to get more out of their tent, but without exceeding their weight limit.
Features of the Hilleberg Nallo 3 Tent (Red)
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (Sold separately).
- Tent Footprint:
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Nallo 3 Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.2kg / 4 lbs 14oz
- Packed weight: 2.6kg / 5 lbs 12 oz
- Inner height: 105 cm / 41 in
- Inner tent area: 3.2m2 / 34.4 ft2
- Vestibule area: 1.4 m2 / 15 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 1 x 328 cm / 1 x 285 cm, 1 X 129.1 in / 1 x 112.2 in
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs