AKTO - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENTHilleberg Akto Tent in red, is a spacious, very light, four-season solo tent.
The Akto is slightly heavier than a bivy bag, but offers near-luxury, four-season shelter for the solo traveller – includes a vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs.
It’s an ideal choice any time you need the lightest weight. While it was not designed for extreme use, the Akto has proven itself on extended polar expeditions and will stand up well to all conditions.
The Akto has become a popular choice of tent for many solo travellers who have embraced its lightweight roominess, and it is being used all over the world. Long-distance backpackers especially appreciate having a sturdy, comfortable room of their own at the end of a long day on the trail. Trekkers find it excellent lightweight accommodation for when traditional lodging in far-flung places is overcrowded, or unavailable. Some tall users find it one of the few solo tents available that has enough room.
- Cycle Touring and Motorbike Adventure Riders
- Sea kayakers
Features of the Hilleberg Akto Tent (Red)
Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- 4-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Basic pitching requires only four pegs in the head and foot end guy lines, and the simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable. (note: pegging out the four corners provides optimal floor space, venting and overall tent function and is highly recommended.)
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders.
- Tent Footprint:
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications Hilleberg Akto 1 Person Tent
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 1.3kg
- Packed weight: 1.7kg
- Packed size: L: 43cm x D: 13cm
- Inner height: 93cm
- Inner tent area: 1.7m2
- Vestibule area: 0.8m2
- Poles (9 mm): 1 x 293 cm
- Pegs: 10 V-Pegs