Goldentyre GT-216AAF 90/100-21 Enduro Tyre is renowned in the enduro scene. The 216 series are my personal favourites, their ability to hold on to the side of a hill is very impressive and the hook up matching engine rpm with slow ground speed is awesome, even after 40 hours the tyres still perform very well. Suitable for use on a wide range of challenging terrain from soft through to mid-hard.
An enduro tyre designed for a broad range of terrain. The sturdy and flexible carcass guarantees great traction in all typical enduro racing situations offering dependable and predictable performance.
- FIM approved enduro front tyre.
- Created and designed especially for enduro racing, V shaped knobs layout give optimum corner precision.
- The lightweight, flexible carcass with reinforced shoulder guarantees a large contact surface and good shock-absorption.
These tyres have dominated the extreme enduro world for the last 3 seasons and have become essential equipment for anyone wanting to compete at the top level. Don't think these tyres are a one-trick pony though, they are super durable tyres for traditional enduro, trail riding and hardcore dual sport use as they are ALL ROAD LEGAL.
The TUbliss system works extremely well in conjunction with the Goldentyre. The newly introduced 90/100-21 tyre offers further improved grip on tricky terrain and is recommended to be used with the same sized mousse.
Specs of the Goldentyre GT-216AAF Extreme Enduro Tyre 90/100-21
- Tyre Size 90/100-21
- Wheel Size 21
- E-Mark Approval
- DOT Approved
- Load and Speed Rating 57R
- Riding Type Cross Country / Desert, Enduro, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off, Motocross
- GoldenTyre Code GOP3176N
- FIM Approved
- Front Tyre
- Terrain Hard, Mid, Mid Hard
Motomox import only the best range of dirt and adventure bike tyres in New Zealand.
Goldentyre has the best tyre technology on the market!