Want to draw tracks, routes add way points on an easy to use mapping program, yip me to, the Fresh Maps are made in Christchurch and is a very easy program to navigate to set up your next adventure.
- Topographic mapping at all scales
- Street-level mapping
- Available in NZTM
- Cadastral - property boundaries
- Works with Garmin GPS
- View maps at 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 Scale in 3D
- 1: 20,000 street mapping
- 1: 50,000 detailed topographic with 3D
- 1: 250,000 general topographic with 3D
- 1: 500,000 overview mapping
- 1: 1,000,000 overview mapping
- legal parcel descriptions
- legal roads and public land
- two scales: 1:50,000 and 1:10,000
- Printing from Freshmap is easy.
- Print preview allows you to change the scale and the area without having to exit the preview screen to change it.
- Maps can be printed in a variety of scales and sizes.
- Maps can be copied for use in another program, emailed or saved to disk as a file.
freshmap Map Coverage
- Map coverage consists of New Zealand including Stewart Island and the Chatham Islands.
- Includes map scales from 1:1 million to 1:20,000.
- Eight levels of zoom for each map scale
- Sheet numbers provided for the sheet that is being viewed.
- Waypoints can be created on the map and uploaded onto your Garmin™ GPS
- The waypoints can also be saved as an XML file for storage
- Sending waypoints to a GPS is as simple as right-clicking with the mouse and choosing Export.
- Tracks can also be drawn on the map and exported to a GPS.
- Support provided for NMEA GPS support
- Real-time tracking
- This allows the user to search by
- place name
- road name - either rural or urban
- user features - such as a waypoint or track
Garmin™ GPS topo mapping
- 1:50,000 topographic mapping for a colour screen Garmin™ GPS
- Mapping available only on microSD card suitable for the colour screen GPS