The WFX Tech is a winter glove… that’s technical, as its name indicates. Its focus is on fit and steering precision for road and suburban riding. Its topside construction combines neoprene, nylon, and leather, for perfect resilience in bad weather. Leather palm with Digital Pittards® reinforcement for improved durability and optimum grip in wet weather.
Its PU protective knuckle shells are duplicated for improved comfort. It also includes a new GORE-TEX weatherproof, breathable membrane and a Thinsulate™ 200 g lining for thermal insulation. Double closure system with cuff and forearm adjusting straps. A reflective strip on the outer edge so you can be seen at night. A Touch Screen™ system to handle Touch Screens without removing your gloves. The WFX Tech GTX offers the very best to help you face the winter.
- Full-grain goatskin, nylon fabric, and neoprene construction (topside)/full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm)
- Weatherproof internal GORE-TEX membrane
- Thinsulate™200 g thermal insulation
- PU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells underneath the fabric and leather
- TPR protective palm slider shell
- Digital Pittards® leather palm reinforcement
- Dual closure system
- TouchScreen™ system (thumb and index finger) for handling touchscreens
Sizing note: As the FIVE Glove range is based around European sizing we suggest you purchase ONE size bigger than you normally would. E.g. If you normally fit a size large then order an XL.