An addition to the existing Biketique quality range of Handguards, the new HG6 has all the features as the HG2 however with revised silver anodised, hardened aluminium bar allowing for more freedom of wrist movement and the use of the longer brake and clutch levers.
The new-look plastic covers are thicker and fully UV stabilised resulting in a very compact and robust handguard. The HG6 handguard is generally used on most adult enduro bikes, but an added benefit is that because of the unique design, this handguard can also be fitted to junior bikes with 750 mm wide handlebars.
- The HG6 Handguards comes with 2 x Plastic Handguards and 2 x Alloy Bars ready for you to choose what Mounting Kit you will need for your bike.
- Mounting Kit choices are 7/8" / 22mm mounting, or Tapered mounting, Kits come with everything to bolt up and ride.
The Biketique HG2 Handguards will fit the following bikes:
- CR80, CR125, CRF80F, CRF100F CRF150, CRF230, CRF250, CRF450
- Husaberg - All models
- WR models, TE models, SM models
- KX80, KX85, KLX100, KLX110, KLX140, KLX250, KLX450
- KTM - EXC models, LC4 models
- RM80, RM85, DR200SE, DRZ125L, DRZ400S, DR400SM
- TM - EN Models, SRM models
- YZ80, Yz85, WR250F, WR250R, WR250X, WR400, WR450F, TTR110E, TTR125E, TTR230, TTR250, TW200, XT250
- RXV450, RXV550, SXV450, SXV550
- BMW - G450X
- Gas Gas - All model