Designed for rigorous off-road riding, the SIDI X-3 Lei Boots are loaded with pro-level features without the pro-level price tag. From the hinged ankle support to the replaceable micro-adjustable cam lock buckle system and stitched-on anti-skid TA sole, the SIDI X3 Boots are designed with maximum protection and performance in mind. Whether you're a trail-terrorizing enduro rider or a motocross master, the SIDI X3 Lei Women’s Boots are purpose-built to take off-road riders to the limit and beyond.
Features of the Sidi X-3 Lei Boots
- Laminated Technomicro used as the base material
- Nylon insole, removable arch support
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock-resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Lower buckle protected against impact opening by a guard
- Cambrelle lining
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Slim, cool, non-bootie design
Still on the fence? Check out this thorough review by OverandOutMoto ...
How to fit the Sidi X-3 Lei Boots
Sidi boots tend to run a little on the narrow side, and riders still need to account for winter and summer socks they might wear with the boots. We have a range of boot socks if you're looking to get new socks that are riding-specific. See the women's size conversion (approximate only) that follows, or view the Sidi Boot Sizing Chart.
- EURO 39 = US 8
- EURO 40 = US 8-8.5
- EURO 41 = US 8.5-9
- EURO 42 = US 10
- EURO 43 = US 11